Visa Card Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a VISA Card?
- Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- How do I fund my account using Visa Card?
- Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
- Do you accept debit cards?
1. What is a VISA Card?
VISA is a globally recognised brand which uses the latest payment and security technology, is accepted by more than 24 million merchants and provides a wide range of fraud prevention tools. Feel safer than ever when shopping online using your VISA card in conjunction with the Verified by VISA programme.
2. Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV2 security number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card).
- Your credit card issuing bank does not authorize Internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
3. How do I fund my account using Visa Card?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with a credit card:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Visa Card logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Please complete the 'Credit Card Deposit Form' and click 'Submit'. Please ensure:
The address you entered matches the billing address on your credit/debit card statement, otherwise it will be declined for non-verification of address.
Information related to your card, such as credit card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, is entered correctly.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure.
- If successful, you will receive the message 'Successful Credit Card Purchase' and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records.
- Close the window and return to the lobby. The update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes you may need to log out and log back in to your account.
*Note as of April 2020, UK customers are no longer able to use credit cards for gambling purposes.
4. Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
No, we do not charge any fee for Visa deposits.
5. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
The transfer of funds to your account is reflected within one to two minutes.
6. Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
7. Do you accept debit cards?
Yes. We accept VISA debit cards that have a three-digit CVV2 security number printed on the back of the card.