Why is my withdrawal pending?
There are a few reasons why a withdrawal may be delayed. These include:
- Wagering criteria not met.
- All withdrawals will have a internal review period of up to 5 working days and then will take some additional time to distribute the funds.
- Multiple withdrawal requests may be merged into one if a previous transaction has not been processed yet.
- We reserve the right to process withdrawals back to the source payment method(s) used to make your deposit before we enable other withdrawal options.
- Until the withdrawal is approved and dispatched, you may reverse your withdrawal request and have the funds added back into your account.
- Withdrawal is still in processing. The time this takes depends on the withdrawal option you chose in the Cashier.
Please check the email address registered to your account to see if we have communicated with you about the withdrawal – it’s likely that in any of these scenarios we will have contacted you.
If you have not received any messages from us and your withdrawal still hasn’t come through, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.